Tuesday, February 5, 2008

thing 23 you tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz1zP5XOXxgi love youtube! I love that you can find videos of so many cool things. i chose a Doc Watson video clip. He is an amzing folk musician who has been blind since birth. I love being able to find so many classic video clips that i may never have another way to acsess. I also really love that it gives you a list of related clips from the artist or other artists that may be similar. I could spend hours on here if i had time!

I happened to type in Stephen King, the first author that came to my head. It has a clip of him on there that is him giving advice to people who might want to learn to be writters. This is something that i think could be added to library websites. Maybe have something like book reviews with clips of authors talking about their work.

No comments: